PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C253 Manual Side Door stuck

Custom Search

Ronniemc
06-09-2012, 10:34 PM
I replaced the Image Transfer belt door didn't close as easily as normal and now it will not open I also get the code C-2152. Any help is appreciated

Shadow
06-10-2012, 01:07 AM
the side door latch is hooked, you are going to have to do some dis-assembly to be able to unhook the latch.
as for the transfer belt, you are going to have to reset it manually by turning the drive gear.
you are going to need a good slim screwdriver to assist in unhooking the door latch.
its going to fight you some, but it will disengage and allow you to open the side door.

mmru4real
06-10-2012, 01:41 AM
Have seen this a couple times, usually it's because the transfer belt was not all the way in or screwed down before the door was shut, it's not a lot of fun to get it open afterwards

EarthKmTech
06-10-2012, 05:11 AM
this is precisely what you don't want to accidentally do on a Friday afternoon last job before home time.

JustManuals
06-10-2012, 05:23 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Zeldaman
06-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Hi there!
The fellows are allright. But you have also be very careful about the screws you´re using. 1/2 a Year ago i have to rebuilt a C253. Tearing all apart, cleaning, changing etc... Finished the machine, turning it on... c-code for the transferbelt. The sensor was the modified one, so i tried another belt with no succes. After 1 hour i´ve take a look at the screws: took the one´s holding the bypass on the frame, which are 1,2mm too long! They blocked the mechanism for the ITB-unit under the right holder. Changing the screw, all OK :rolleyes:
Greetings...

leanoric
07-16-2017, 11:48 AM
Got same right-side door stuck problem. I too recently replaced my wife's Bizhub C253 transfer belt for older one, in a fault finding effort to determine why prints coming out blue. When I put the newer transfer belt back in machine, I thought it located correctly. But, when right-side door closed it wouldn't shut properly and became majorly stuck!!! Just wont open anymore on one side. Found this forum and took notes, but, would like to know how to access the right-side of the door to the transfer belt? Seems no way to access anything at that sie without major dis-assembling of machine. Can anyone advise where to 'poke' a slim screwdriver to release door instead kind of solution? (At moment, I'm in dog house with the missus, having 'broke' her printer in trying to help! :()

Wargames
09-27-2017, 11:57 AM
Got same right-side door stuck problem. I too recently replaced my wife's Bizhub C253 transfer belt for older one, in a fault finding effort to determine why prints coming out blue. When I put the newer transfer belt back in machine, I thought it located correctly. But, when right-side door closed it wouldn't shut properly and became majorly stuck!!! Just wont open anymore on one side. Found this forum and took notes, but, would like to know how to access the right-side of the door to the transfer belt? Seems no way to access anything at that sie without major dis-assembling of machine. Can anyone advise where to 'poke' a slim screwdriver to release door instead kind of solution? (At moment, I'm in dog house with the missus, having 'broke' her printer in trying to help! :()

Leanoric,
Did you find any answer or did you succeed by yourself to open the right-side door ?
Thanks.
Wargames

leanoric
10-02-2017, 08:41 AM
Yes, resolved by turning two motors on board on right hand side panel. More detail and photos in another post called jamming. Search in this forum for jamming door

Custom Search