PDA

View Full Version : Firmware Imaging Toolkit vs Cygwin

Custom Search

realmudd
06-10-2012, 07:20 PM
While I'm trying to write in the compact flash (cygwin and command prompt), the system sends a message that says:

mkcf.sh line2: $'\r': command not found.
mkcf.sh line5: $'\r': command not found.
mkcf.sh line15: $'\r': command not found.
mkcf.sh line17: $'\r': command not found.
mkcf.sh line30: $'\r': syntax error near unexpected token '$' {\r' '
´kcf.sh: line30: ' function mount_opt() {

If anyone knows how to troubleshoot, then great. But I'm ready to give up on it and try Firmware Imaging Toolkit except its not there under my search menu as a tech rep. plz send

real.mudd@yahoo.com (real.mudd@yahoo.com)

Darren King
06-10-2012, 08:16 PM
I have never used Cygwin so I can't compare the two, but, the Firmware Imaging Toolkit is a snap to use. If you are a KonMin authorised tech you will find it on "mykonicaminolta.com". It is just a matter of downloading and installing. Then it is ready to use.
Hope this helps.
Darren

realmudd
06-10-2012, 08:38 PM
I have never used Cygwin so I can't compare the two, but, the Firmware Imaging Toolkit is a snap to use. If you are a KonMin authorised tech you will find it on "mykonicaminolta.com". It is just a matter of downloading and installing. Then it is ready to use.
Hope this helps.
Darren
It's not there under my login. I've seen it in the past, but the link is gone now. I thought it was under construction, but its been over a week now and i cant keep waiting. Any way you can send it to me? Thanks in advance.

mrwho
06-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Are you using the regular Cygwin or the Konica Minolta mini-Cygwin? AFAIK the regular Cygwin isn't apropriate for the job.

kronical
06-11-2012, 01:51 PM
You are correct cygwin will not work it has to be mini-cygwin. I use FIT myself though it works great and easy to use.

907tec
06-11-2012, 07:15 PM
You can find the Firmware Imaging Toolkit in the Konica Minolta MSDS/Drivers/Firmware Section if you do a quick-search for "Toolkit".

Custom Search