PDA

View Full Version : Which is BETTER BRAND

Custom Search

oneheart
12-06-2007, 09:36 AM
hey guys im new here...:D
i join coz i want to know ur knoledge power...:rolleyes:

i am planning to put up small xerox business...

now, i want to ask which of the best brand i can get with my budget of
$800+(thats 40,000 pesos in our country).the brand are: konica 1120, toshiba studio e-166 or develop ineo 160..

hope i can get ur opinion....:D

angus
01-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Konica 1120 ??? this is a bit old, no ??Don´t now about toshiba, i havent seen them around. Develop Ineo 160 is a nice machine, we have sold some and they do good.

yourownfree
01-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Don't know between those. $800 is not much to work with. I suggest you look over how much it will cost you for toner looking at the yield per refill or tube, or container. The cost of parts, the quality of the copy. The better the quality the better your name is made with integrity. Does those you've mentioned need any repair? Find out what it needs now, and found out how many copies or life is left on the drum and fixing unit. How much a drum cost when needed. Don't waste your money and have nothing when you are done. It might be wiser to save a few more dollars for something a litter nicer That will serve you better. Also one that can be connected to your computer so you can print out files. Now color would be nice, but a little more dollars. If you can, always set aside a percentage of what you make, for repair when needed, or you wont have a business. Might be wise to have a backup copier. Or even a copier that you can attach a coin box to. So customer can make their own if they want to. Maybe they have documents they don't want you to see.

angus
01-11-2008, 08:51 AM
If you want to start a copy center forget those machines they the smallest, only 16 ppm, only A4.
I dont know about the others, but the Ineo 160 as a usb pc connection for printing and for color scan.

treloyarakias
01-11-2008, 10:18 PM
hey guys im new here...:D
i join coz i want to know ur knoledge power...:rolleyes:

i am planning to put up small xerox business...

now, i want to ask which of the best brand i can get with my budget of
$800+(thats 40,000 pesos in our country).the brand are: konica 1120, toshiba studio e-166 or develop ineo 160..

hope i can get ur opinion....:D

first of all,what do you mean by saying small xerox bussiness?Second how many pesos has the konica 1120 to your country.And third,yes it is old.Konica now has the Bizhub 163.For A4 and A3 prints.How many copies per a day will you have?

shannon09
01-23-2008, 12:56 AM
i am starting a copy center in Indiana usa, i have a konica 8050 with a fiery ip901, konica 7075, riso 1510, minolta dialta 350, canon ir 210s, and a few others that i consider scrap, but after reading your post i feel bad, the machines were all given to me by my dealership, (about $50k retail value) maybe you should look at ebay, or cross the border and hit a few dealers up for machines they consider obsolete tht might fit your needs. Unfortunatly, what is considered junk here in the us may be a money maker in mexico, by the way, i just saw a ricoh 650, in tennessee go for $300, great deal on a high speed prodction machine, good luck

yourownfree
01-23-2008, 03:42 AM
maybe there is a way for one of us in the U.S. to find a good used machine and ship it. Are you looking for any partners? Those bigger machines will cost a lot for repair when something breaks. The drums are real expensive. The ir 2200/3300 are reliable and can be connected to your computer. People can bring you files, or you can scan and save to a file. true a bigger machine can do more like saddle stitch, hole punch and make booklets, but at what cost? ir2200/3300 has less problems i think than other Canon small size machines. Basically just change a few rubber rollers for a couple of dollars each and the drum is not too expensive. there is a small Fixing problem for this machine but has been fixed to a great degree. Other machines have their problems too. I would rather deal with these than a jamming problem all the time. Also shipping would be much less too, if you were to get one here from the U.S. Is that possible for you to do? The other techs are right. we throw away good copiers. Like the one you want to pay $800 for. here we dont want the older copiers to get around again so they get rid of them to a wholesaler or throw them away. that way they can keep selling the newer models and the old ones wont get back in the market again.

shannon09
01-23-2008, 04:00 AM
Great idea, save our landfills and make a guy some money, i have a warehouse full of working copiers, some digital, mostly konicas, that we give away for scrap metal, such a shame.....id be willing to post a list of what i have and with the other members suggestions, you can pick what you want, cover shipping, and its yours.

shannon09
01-23-2008, 01:53 PM
Oneheart,
I have a toshiba 6560 w/600k on it, needs a drum, otherwise great shape. A Riso gr1700 which runs great and needs nothing (every print shop should have one) a minolta cs pro that looks good, several color laser printers such as okidata and xerox phaser (not the hard toner phaser, the good ones) might even be able to get you a konica 8050 color copier, we have several for parts that could be made into a working machine, ill ask the boss man. anyway, im in louisville ky, probably a days drive from brownsville tx, i also know alot of dealers in town who would load you down with decent working equipment, just a thought, hate to see you pay $800 for a machine considered junk.

GeromyPower
12-21-2012, 06:31 AM
Toshiba studio e-166.It’s best brand. Personally I love Toshiba. I have Toshiba one. It’s awesome. Ihave superb experiences with Toshiba.

Junemillar
02-28-2013, 10:51 AM
Yes, indeed Toshiba is the best and the most efficient brand…

savi0r
03-13-2013, 03:13 PM
Toshiba 166 is a nice machine, but it's for small offices. It will not stand a copy center. In a close price range is the 232,233 series. I'm talking about used machines here. These are great. I'm seeing them only when it's pm time and even then they work great. Original parts and this series work like a charm. Even better is the e 35, 45 series. But in the end, it's all about the money. :)

Eric1968
03-13-2013, 06:11 PM
That's fun. Still replies on a post from 2007! :D:D:D

savi0r
03-13-2013, 06:41 PM
Damn, you're right. :)) I was looking through new posts and this came out. :))

Eric1968
03-13-2013, 07:52 PM
Damn, you're right. :)) I was looking through new posts and this came out. :))

It also happened to me a few times in the beginning of my membership. Since then I first look at the date...;)

savi0r
03-13-2013, 08:09 PM
"look at the date". Now that's what i call a good advice. :))

MlowAllo
04-23-2013, 09:14 AM
I also liketo prefer Toshiba. It is best. That is famous quality brand in the world. Ialso have Toshiba lap. It is superb.

BrownyStripe
05-01-2013, 10:33 AM
When comparing Toshiba and Cannon, cannon would be the good one.

Custom Search