PDA

View Full Version : konica 7115 wrench flashing

Custom Search

DOE
06-13-2012, 05:14 PM
we just got in a old konica 7115 and the wrench is flashing. we dont have a service manual but i figure it means its time for maintenance. could someone tell me how to stop wrench from flashing. thank you

DOE
06-13-2012, 05:30 PM
we just got in a old konica 7115 and the wrench is flashing. we dont have a service manual but i figure it means its time for maintenance. could someone tell me how to stop wrench from flashing. thank you the copier still works fine

kyrenecopy
06-13-2012, 06:06 PM
to reset PM counter : Hold down 0+8 together, turn on power switch, enter number (252), press (0) key, press ( enter) on screen, Shut down then turn machine on again.

doing this will reset the counter to zero. the only way you will know when it needs a preventative maintenance is when your copies go to garbage. Then it gets real expensive to fix versus calling a technician now to look it over. Your choice.

Max Kilby
06-14-2012, 04:12 AM
Generally with these machines all the main service items do tend to go at once too - dev crashes, drum and blade need replacing and normally all within a short while of each other.

You can either reset and ignore for now if you have low volume, otherwise prepare for a largeish bill and if you want to procede with a 10 year old copier or take this opportunity to upgrade.

JustManuals
06-14-2012, 08:41 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search