PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Group emailing on a Konica Minolta bizhub751

Custom Search

noiro
06-14-2012, 06:21 PM
I am trying to figure out how to group email from our bizhub. I know how to just send out emails to one email address but I can't figure out how to send one email to a group of people. We send invoices to customers via email at their request. We have a few customers that need to have the invoice sent to multiple (normally two but sometimes three) people. I would like to be able to set it up so I can hit "A" button and it would automatically send the email (invoice) to three different email addresses. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks so much for your assistance and if I can ever help anyone, I surely will.
Noiro

kronical
06-14-2012, 06:26 PM
If in the address book you just need to select all applicable addresses. If not, once you enter the first address, hit ok then go back and enter the second, etc. Not 100% on this particular model but usually there is a "next destination" button. The list on the left of the display will show you all the addresses you are sending to.

TheOwl
06-14-2012, 11:37 PM
Setup a distribution list on your email server with it's own email address. You send that email address an email and it then distributes the email to all of the email addresses listed with in the distribution group.

blackcat4866
06-14-2012, 11:44 PM
I can't improve on that. Any one will work fine:

1) Individually choose as many addresses as you like
2) Set up a group dial from programmed individual addresses
3) Set up a distribution list

=^..^=

Custom Search