PDA

View Full Version : Jamming bizhub c350

Custom Search

copy weenie
06-14-2012, 06:54 PM
duplexs letter no problem. jams legal & ledger. if i push and hold the duplex & access door it runs fine. the door latches are good, cleaned everything. any suggestions?

kronical
06-14-2012, 07:10 PM
If you press and hold the door in and it runs fine then the latches are obviously not good. Your lever hooks may be fine but the frame where they grab is an issue. The pressure may also thin out the paper path which will allow the sensor actuators in the duplex unit more breathing room to function properly. Check for wear at the tips of the actuators and replace the worn ones.

DelawareJim
06-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Seems to me I've had a few of the C350 duplex units with an interlock issue. This may be your problem. Simply swing open the duplex door and look to the rear of the door for the interlock actuator.....I kind of remember it being molded gray colored plastic, part of the frame so that it sticks out like a finger. (when you close the duplex door it is supposed to push against an actuator/switch located inside the copier. There is a small sponge that develops a flat area where the actuator hits into it...thus not closing the switch all of the way). Anyway, just epoxy glue one of those white plastic C clips to the interlock actuator (on the rear of the duplex swing down door). Those plastic white c-clips fit the contour really good. Then, when you close the duplex door it will push in the interlock switch enough to stay closed.

copy weenie
06-18-2012, 05:56 PM
thanks works great
Seems to me I've had a few of the C350 duplex units with an interlock issue. This may be your problem. Simply swing open the duplex door and look to the rear of the door for the interlock actuator.....I kind of remember it being molded gray colored plastic, part of the frame so that it sticks out like a finger. (when you close the duplex door it is supposed to push against an actuator/switch located inside the copier. There is a small sponge that develops a flat area where the actuator hits into it...thus not closing the switch all of the way). Anyway, just epoxy glue one of those white plastic C clips to the interlock actuator (on the rear of the duplex swing down door). Those plastic white c-clips fit the contour really good. Then, when you close the duplex door it will push in the interlock switch enough to stay closed.

Custom Search