PDA

View Full Version : CQ Bizhub C353 color density issues

Custom Search

acsolutions
06-20-2012, 05:16 AM
Hello,
I have two C353's sitting side by side that are used but have new I/U's. When the customer makes prints of posters you can tell the bold areas look like a mat finish and the other machine looks glossy. I did all the gradation adjustments and cleaned the laser glass on all units and replaced the transfer rollers I also swapped the I/U from one to the other with the same out come. Is there any adjustments I can make to balance this out, I also ran images from the test mode and they all look the same I also tried swapping drivers with no change. Also the back grounds are also off from the other machine, like a blue sky I will get almost a light purple . Thanks

Shadow
06-20-2012, 06:46 AM
first off, do you have the service manual for this machine?

acsolutions
06-20-2012, 07:32 AM
first off, do you have the service manual for this machine?

Yes!

Shadow
06-20-2012, 01:34 PM
have you printed out the half tone patterns to compare each colour of the 2 machines?
what is the condition of the transfer belts?
what do the transfer rollers look like, are they in need of replacing?
what condition are the fusers in?
yes they can play a part in the issue you are having.

acsolutions
06-20-2012, 03:57 PM
Yes, all half tones look good, and I replaced the transfer roller (secondary) and the fuser looks good! The only thing I did not do is replace the transfer assy.or swap.

Gaffers01
06-20-2012, 04:26 PM
do both machines have genuine toner in, as i know that the compatible toner has a matt finish
and genuine toner has a glossy finish.

acsolutions
06-21-2012, 04:12 AM
do both machines have genuine toner in, as i know that the compatible toner has a matt finish
and genuine toner has a glossy finish.

I didn't check that but I do believe there OEM. I'll check that out! Is there any adjustments I can make if there OEM? Thanks

Custom Search