PDA

View Full Version : KM Bizhub C450 - problem with making copies

Custom Search

mkoltowski
06-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Hello. I've problem with Bizhub C450. When I want make a copy, machine starts, and show on touchapanel text like Please wait. Making copy. Copier hang up and shows error "C-FE00". What this mean? Help.

emujo
06-21-2012, 12:37 AM
You've got to be kidding...call a freaking tech.....even if you get the code, (which you can do by a simple google search) if you know nothing about your MFP how do you expect to fix it????? Emujo

JustManuals
06-21-2012, 01:54 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mkoltowski
06-21-2012, 05:10 AM
I only ask about this code. I think that forum is for asking and help. Sorry.

knightfall
06-21-2012, 11:30 AM
This refers to:
ASIC10 Timeout Number of DMA under operation and
transfer completion line=0: DMA_A0
the MFP board may need to be replaced contact your Konica Minolta service company

RRodgers
06-21-2012, 02:16 PM
Hello. I've problem with Bizhub C450. When I want make a copy, machine starts, and show on touchapanel text like Please wait. Making copy. Copier hang up and shows error "C-FE00". What this mean? Help.

As stated above, this is a code you are probably not going to be able to handle on your own. It's time to call in a pro. I'll offer you a great rate on fixing it.

emujo
06-21-2012, 04:19 PM
I only ask about this code. I think that forum is for asking and help. Sorry.

It's mostly for trained copier/MFP techs/network types to offer/ask for help to their peers. Some end users will get assistance, but they usually have given advice or offered a solution before...I'm sure you think we're all a bunch of ***Kheads, but we actually do this stuff for a living...if you are the owner of an MFP and you don't have a clue as to how it works, I'd rather see a tech come out and get paid to help you rather than give you an answer and never hear from you again.".I'm having trouble feeding a particular type of paper from a drawer "" generally gets you an answer, but "how do I fix CFXXX" when you don't have any idea whats wrong, wont. If you ran an auto garage, how would you answer a customer whos 1st interaction with you is "Hey, I have no tools, no books, can you send me some info on how to repair my transmission" Emujo

Custom Search