PDA

View Full Version : SC29-19

Custom Search

laserman06
12-08-2007, 01:26 PM
I have a C500 that I went to for SC29-19. Which has to do with dot diameter. The slit glass was covered with yellow toner. I cleaned all the slit glasses and ps8, ps9, ps11. Cleaned the coronas, and image area. When I run my gamma offset quality is very poor. Also I noticed that magenta registration is off by about .5 mm. 100k pm was done 35K ago. When I run test pattern with various density, they all look good.:confused:

knightfall
12-08-2007, 11:50 PM
did the service code resolve?
did you do auto color registration? if color registration is off mag. registration difference.
when was the drums replaced? was the drum potential sensors cleaned?
could cause your code, try swopping yellow drum with another to see if you get different code if still same code swop out yellow potential sensor with another color to see if code changes may have bad potential sensor.
The last possibility would be the prbc but this is rare that it would be blown so try the simple stuff out first. good luck.

Livebychance
12-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Just to re-cap:

Gamma offset bad.
Test pattern 1 density 100 good. (all colors)
Off the glass?
From the rip?

laserman06
12-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Went back to the machine today and completely cleaned the whole inside of the machine. Check potential sensors all gave good readings. Went ahead and swapped yellow and magenta. Code moved. Replaced and ran all adjustments. Machine is running fine.

Thanks for your help knightfall

Custom Search