PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhuub C550 is whining

Custom Search

KornGod
06-21-2012, 05:46 PM
Hi, First question, I've lurked around here and you have already solved my problems, but this one is killing me.

There is a loud whine coming from the Transfer belt. Nothing I do seems to work. Any suggestions?

mo0651
06-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Have you checked/replaced the transfer belt drive gears? There is a modification for those gears failing.:cool:

emujo
06-21-2012, 07:16 PM
I've also heard that whine when using "thick" paper modes...belt slows down a bit and the belt cleaning blade chatters a bit..We had to replace one because of this noise..no CQ prob at all, just a user sitting a bit to close and complaining. Emujo

JustManuals
06-21-2012, 08:06 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

minimerlin
06-21-2012, 08:38 PM
I would look at the cleaner unit drive gears as well, had the same problem just last week. The cleaner motor large gear had stripped in one place and was causing a screaming noise, fitted the later modified part (wider gear) and off it went. This fault has been on the forum before.

Albonline
06-21-2012, 08:44 PM
I hear that whining everytime one of our techs has to do any work.

Custom Search