PDA

View Full Version : Konica c6501 jam code J-1702

Custom Search

eifling
06-23-2012, 12:39 AM
Have a machine that constantly jams with J-1702. I have cleaned wheels, cleaned paper path. Still I cannot find any reason it should be jamming in the duplex. 1 sheet will always jam as its making the curve to come back up out of the duplexing section. Anyone have any ideas?

RRodgers
06-23-2012, 03:24 AM
Have a machine that constantly jams with J-1702. I have cleaned wheels, cleaned paper path. Still I cannot find any reason it should be jamming in the duplex. 1 sheet will always jam as its making the curve to come back up out of the duplexing section. Anyone have any ideas?

How many copies are on it? I bet it has a few, replace the actuator that leads down to the duplexer (it's right under the fuser and it's NOT the fuser exit) I find that if you put a drop of super glue on it, that should help till ya get it replaced. If it looks like the end of a finger and NOT the end of a chisel then it's bad.
GL

Mita-Konica-Tech
06-23-2012, 03:35 AM

After starting print of the back side,registration sensor (PS22) is notturned ON within specified time.

Check the guide plate it may be bent; the adu clutch 3 (MC3) and the pre-reg clutch (MC18) ... what size paper are you running....

JustManuals
06-23-2012, 06:07 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

eifling
06-23-2012, 08:06 PM
Turns out, one of the moters in the duplexing section had came loose and was able to spin when it would turn on. It would turn on its axis until the wire stopped it, i guess over time it kept yanking on the wire which eventually broke it. No wire>No motor>Wheels not moving>Jam.

Replaced the wire and the machine is happy.

Custom Search