View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub PRO C500 COLOUR PROBLEM

Custom Search

radymob
06-23-2012, 01:27 PM
Please help!
You'll find an attach with a e.g.:

ni311
06-23-2012, 05:28 PM
It is a color registration issue there. Try running the color registration adjustments.

radymob
06-25-2012, 10:09 AM
It is a color registration issue there. Try running the color registration adjustments.
Thank you for you prompt answer, i've already made automatic color registration adjustment, but no change.

radymob
06-25-2012, 10:15 AM
yes its registration issue try to perform it Yellow X-Y position either try to do stabilization.
utility , meter counter, stop,oo,stop,0,1, enter the password then go to image processing and perform stabilization only or initialize and stabilize.
regards
M.Alam
Thank you, your instruction not applied to Bizhub PRO C500

ni311
06-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Are the sensors (front and rear) that read the color registration clean? Did you try to perform the Color Registration / Manual from Service Mode?

Imsdal
06-26-2012, 08:06 AM
I had the same problem with KM C550 and what I did was that I adjust the skew laser.
Just reset and start changing values of the yellow and it will help.

Sincererly

David

ni311
06-26-2012, 05:34 PM
There are several differences between C500 and C550, the first is a Printing Production equipment, the second is just a high volume office equipment.

radymob
07-03-2012, 08:40 AM
Are the sensors (front and rear) that read the color registration clean? Did you try to perform the Color Registration / Manual from Service Mode?
I've cleaned both sensor, i,ve perform automatic colour registratio, nothig change!

mrwho
07-03-2012, 10:28 AM
I've cleaned both sensor, i,ve perform automatic colour registratio, nothig change!

Try to perform the Manual Color Registration first, then the Automatic after that. You might need to try the Manual adjustment several times before succeeding with the Automatic. Also, how did you clean the sensors? If you cleaned them with a dry cloth, they might still be dirty, as warm toner tend to stick quite strongly to the sensor's window. Use a moist cloth and then a dry cloth afterwards.

radymob
07-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Try to perform the Manual Color Registration first, then the Automatic after that. You might need to try the Manual adjustment several times before succeeding with the Automatic. Also, how did you clean the sensors? If you cleaned them with a dry cloth, they might still be dirty, as warm toner tend to stick quite strongly to the sensor's window. Use a moist cloth and then a dry cloth afterwards.

I've completely removed color registration unit and clean everything in it. I don't know how to do the manual adjustment, i've made only automatic colour registration.

mrwho
07-03-2012, 10:45 AM
I've completely removed color registration unit and clean everything in it. I don't know how to do the manual adjustment, i've made only automatic colour registration.

Check the service manual, there's a list of adjustments there as well as telling when each adjustment should be made.

RRodgers
07-03-2012, 02:11 PM
I'm pretty amazed that you are not getting 45-20's with the color's being off like that. Check to be sure that your belt is tracking properly. I'd be willing to bet it's walking to one side just a little too much and causing your problem.

Also take the belt off and be sure that drums are sitting properly as well. (usually not a problem as the ITU won't go back in if they are not) Check the springs that hold the dev unit's are all in there proper places as well. A spring could tweek the dev unit just enough to cause this. Although I'm still amazed you are not getting 45-20's.

And all while you have it all apart be sure to clean and vac it as well. Just DO NOT VAC the drum pots!!!

PS
Images are NOT doubled, it's a color reg issue, double image is seeing the same thing twice on a different spot of the paper. What is you have is colors not laying on top of one another like they are suppose to.

Gort
07-09-2012, 05:39 AM
Try doing a "Recall Standard Data" in the Image Adjustment menu.

Before doing the "reset", print out the Adjustment List to save time resetting centering and timing adjustments.

Disable Color Registration Correction Control in the 25 mode, software dipswitch 25, bits 3 to 1 (ON) and bit 4 to 0 (OFF).
Run [Auto Color Registration Adjustment] in the 36 mode.
Enable Color Registration Control (software dipswitch 25, bits 3 to 0 (OFF) and bit 4 to 0 (OFF)).
Perform Auto Color Registration adjustment.

If the Color Registration fails after this, replace the color registration sensor assembly.

HENRYNENA
07-25-2013, 07:14 PM
i got a konicaminolta c500 with a 45-20 code help

RRodgers
07-25-2013, 07:51 PM
i got a konicaminolta c500 with a 45-20 code help

Could be a couple of things.

Custom Search