PDA

View Full Version : Changing the Default "Sent from" message when scanning to email

Custom Search

ace_rural
06-26-2012, 07:25 AM
Hi guys,

I have access to

Konica Minolta
bizhub C552,
bizhub C220,

I want to change the default "Message from KMBT_C552" to something more meaningful. I have been looking for an answer for a while but haven't figured it out. I know you can do it for an email by email basis by just specifying it in the communication setting in the scanning panel.

There are 4 of these guys across 4 different geographical locations so you can see how it would make sense to change the default message. A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any/all responses.

Ace

EarthKmTech
06-26-2012, 12:32 PM
logging into the devices web interface in administrator mode allows you to create preset subjects and message bodies for email scanning, the default ones will be used unless otherwise specified at the time of scanning.

1 default is allowable for subject and 1 default for message body, many more can be created and stored at the same time.

ace_rural
07-09-2012, 02:10 AM
logging into the devices web interface in administrator mode allows you to create preset subjects and message bodies for email scanning, the default ones will be used unless otherwise specified at the time of scanning.

1 default is allowable for subject and 1 default for message body, many more can be created and stored at the same time.

I am not quite sure where the option to set the presets is, any hints on what it might be called? I am a little hesitant about messing around and breaking something. I might stay back after hours today when the printer is not being used to change the settings.

Custom Search