PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 350 lost all counters after replace MFBS board.

Custom Search

Toxic
06-27-2012, 01:29 PM
On bizhub 222 network stop working (not detecting cable pluged and led is off) ,we assume that MFBS board is broken.
Tried to replace MFBS from bizhub 350 with rams board from bh 222.
Machine was not start normaly (display just iluminate ) but network leds was turn on so we determine that MFBS is problem.
When we put back MFBS board on bizhub 350 we was suprised when see all counters on zero,network settings cleared,user settings cleared and maybe something else.
We tried to put new firmware but no success with lost data.
Interesting is that pc drum counter is valid and showing previous value.

Any way to get back at least counters?

Kidaver
06-27-2012, 02:05 PM
I've seen lots of threads were people beg for info on how to reset counters but this is the first I've seen where people want the counter back....

mo0651
06-27-2012, 02:09 PM
It's usually right next to toner bottle!

EarthKmTech
06-27-2012, 11:16 PM
I've had a few bizhub 350's now with what seems to be a dead network port. (no link led, no activity or responce what so ever)

its never once actually been the board.

the first time i replaced the board and there was no difference, it still didn't work.

in all instances resetting the machine to factory defaults in warm reset mode fixed the problem. (obviously i had to set everything up again) but never had the machines come back in again after that. It was a 100% permanent fix in all cases.

as for your lost counters, i suspect the battery backed nvram device (looks like a memory module) was shorted out or corrupted and lost its data.

while the 222 & 350 do use the same mfbs boards, they run different firmware so it may just be a result of putting it in the wrong model.

blackcat4866
06-28-2012, 01:04 AM
I called the hotline with this exact question on a bizhub 600. After the required 1 1/2 hours on hold I was informed that the count cannot be restored. You start again at zero.

Personally, I think there must be some way to do it, but KM just does not want to let the cat out of the bag. =^..^=

EarthKmTech
06-28-2012, 10:30 AM
here, puss puss puss

Custom Search