PDA

View Full Version : Konica Bizhub C350 C0096 Error

Custom Search

Doug James
06-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Before I start shotgunning parts, Knda think it has something to do with the transfer motor not turning on. Is their a fuse associated with this by any chance. When you turn the machine on the code pops up before initial rotation which kinda makes me think it is a controller board.

JustManuals
06-27-2012, 05:56 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

b3p0
06-27-2012, 09:45 PM
C350 does have a fuse on the transfer belt. It resets the counter for that part.

EarthKmTech
06-27-2012, 10:56 PM
comming up instantly just means you havent reset it properly;

turning off and on the machine is NOT the reset method, open and close the front door.

C0096:

The 1st Image Transfer Retraction Position Sensor is
not activated (retracted position) within 5 sec. after the
1st Image Transfer Pressure/Retraction Motor has
started turning during a sequence of the Transfer
Belt's retracting motion.
• The 1st Image Transfer Retraction Position Sensor is
not deactivated (pressed position) within 1 sec. after
the 1st Image Transfer Pressure/Retraction Motor has
started turning during a sequence of the Transfer
Belt's pressing motion

usually its a case of a crappy old belt whose pressure retraction cams no longer move freely, I have cleaned and lubricated them in the past with great success, or you can just throw the belt away and replace it with a new one.

Doug James
06-27-2012, 11:08 PM
Thanks so much... Turned out (I believe that I haven't reset the code) probably is all right. I have alot to learn about Konica's. I better because I seem to be getting alot of them lately and I am not sure why. But I sure do appreciate your post.

minimerlin
06-27-2012, 11:18 PM
Thanks so much... Turned out (I believe that I haven't reset the code) probably is all right. I have alot to learn about Konica's. I better because I seem to be getting alot of them lately and I am not sure why. But I sure do appreciate your post.Give the detection sensor on the back wall behind he transfer belt a blast with air..gets forgotten about all the time!

baderten
11-22-2018, 11:18 AM
The problem has not been resolved or not
Also I did not know where the m11 engine was

Custom Search