PDA

View Full Version : bh223 no animation data available

Custom Search

Mat Wilson
06-28-2012, 01:20 AM
I have just installed a HDD into a new konica minolta bh223 and cant get rid off the "no animation guide data available". I have reloaded firmware and it still displays the message. This is the first time i have done this and was just wondering how to re install the data?

blackcat4866
06-28-2012, 01:27 AM
The audio and video files are different types of firmware loaded a different way. Start by downloading the audio and video files. IIRC there is a Firmware button in the service mode, just for loading these files. =^..^=

Mat Wilson
06-28-2012, 02:21 AM
Thanks for your help. Are these files just on the konica tech website? if so where are they located?

What is the procedure on installing them aswell?

blackcat4866
06-28-2012, 02:31 AM
Thanks for your help. Are these files just on the konica tech website? if so where are they located?

What is the procedure on installing them aswell?

Yes. Go to www.mykonicaminolta.com
Log in. You'll find the audio and video files in the same area as the base firmware. If I remember correctly, in class we had to go back a couple of versions of base firmware to find the audio and video files (included in the base firmware download).

The procedure is covered in the manual. I haven't had to do this very often, so I may miss a keystroke.
Rather than using the firmware USB port you'll use one of the other "regular" USB ports. Enter service mode, then Firmware, select the audio and/or video files, then Download. It usually takes about 15 minutes for both. You'll see a four digit checksum when each firmware is complete. I think you'll be prompted to power Off/On when it's complete. Read the manual to make sure I didn't miss anything.
=^..^=

Mat Wilson
06-28-2012, 07:33 AM
Went back through the listings of firmware and installed the last mass production version. Then went to service mode, system 2, second page then install data and now the message is gone. Thank you very much for your help :D:D

blackcat4866
06-29-2012, 12:21 AM
You're welcome.

I've had to format a few hard drives, and the audio and video data is the first casualty. Glad it worked out for you. =^..^=

Custom Search