PDA

View Full Version : Copier Tech Needed in Nelson BC Canada

Custom Search

Cabz
12-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Looking for a change of pace in your life? Are you active with no time for your hobbies? JB Office Systems is looking for an experienced technical professional for our copier/MFP team. We are located in Nelson BC in the heart of the Kootenays. With 15 min to the ski hill, 10 min to mountain bike trails and hiking you'll live in heaven. For more information contact us at service@jboffice.com.

bisiawoeyo
01-05-2008, 06:53 PM
I saw your advert on the Copytechnet site.I will like to know if you accept application from Nigeria.Please let me know through my email address, bisiawoeyo@yahoo.com

jawir
01-09-2008, 05:33 AM
Dear sir,

I'm interesting with your job oppurtunity but I'm Indonesian. Is it possible?

thank you and regards

sirc200311
12-26-2008, 02:50 PM
would like to know if you hiring outside canada, at present i'm in bahrain and willing to be relocated.

sirc200311
12-26-2008, 03:02 PM
looking for a job in canada as service technician, willing to relocate, presently im working in bahrain.

zaza
12-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Looking for a change of pace in your life? Are you active with no time for your hobbies? JB Office Systems is looking for an experienced technical professional for our copier/MFP team. We are located in Nelson BC in the heart of the Kootenays. With 15 min to the ski hill, 10 min to mountain bike trails and hiking you'll live in heaven. For more information contact us at service@jboffice.com.hello dear Cabz ..so l have expiriance since 1997...l started my work in copiers machine ..also l have many expiriance in many kinds of copiers ..and l can travling in any countries ...this my mail ..mecanopharme@hotmail.fr:)

Custom Search