PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Bizhub C452 completely dead

Custom Search

Micro Office Solutions
06-28-2012, 10:44 AM
Howzit guys

I've got a Bizhub C452 at one of my clients thats completely dead. I've replaced DCPU (power supply) and PRCB (printer control board), but still dead. I've measured the voltages, its getting the right voltage from wall socket (224V), DCPU is receiving 224V, relay drive board receiving correct voltage, both main and sub switch is getting 224V, but machine doesnt light up or nothing. Plug the power in, it just stands there, doesnt even make a noise, nothing.....

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanx guys!

emujo
06-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Wow!! If your really getting 220 vac from the socket, that would explain why the MFP is dead!!! It takes a 110-115 VAC 20 Amp service outlet....You should not even be able to plug the MFP into that outlet unless someone really screwed up...We use high quality line filters on all or our products..in the case where the outlet was wired incorrectly, the filter would not fire up and that would have saved the MFP...Emujo

Edit...I'm assuming US specs..

WetPaper
06-28-2012, 06:06 PM
Sounds like it could be the PWB-IH (located behind front right cover under control panel) or the IH coil assy behind the fuser...assuming you live in EU hopefully.

kingpd@businessprints.net
06-28-2012, 08:05 PM
What line filters do you use?

Wow!! If your really getting 220 vac from the socket, that would explain why the MFP is dead!!! It takes a 110-115 VAC 20 Amp service outlet....You should not even be able to plug the MFP into that outlet unless someone really screwed up...We use high quality line filters on all or our products..in the case where the outlet was wired incorrectly, the filter would not fire up and that would have saved the MFP...Emujo

emujo
06-28-2012, 11:48 PM
What line filters do you use?

Innovolt Power Manager...(my preferance),,,Next Gen PCS Emujo

Micro Office Solutions
06-29-2012, 07:37 AM

i'm in south africa, we use 220vac, 50-60Hz, 6.1A ...
its ok, your only human...

Micro Office Solutions
06-29-2012, 07:38 AM
Sounds like it could be the PWB-IH (located behind front right cover under control panel) or the IH coil assy behind the fuser...assuming you live in EU hopefully.

Thanx wetpaper! I think your right, havent checked that yet. will keep you posted! thanx bud!

copytechman
06-29-2012, 03:31 PM
I had one of these kill an IH board recently but it didnt altogether kill the machine... Just 3B02 codes and blowing the fuse on the IH board itself. It was done!

Regards! (Replaced IH and coil together!)

mrwho
06-29-2012, 03:42 PM
I also had one with the coil and board friend, but it would react by tripping the customer's switch everytime we tried to turn it on.

Custom Search