PDA

View Full Version : pagescope mobile questions

Custom Search

brent
06-29-2012, 11:38 PM
is anybody using this page scope mibile? I downloade the app today. and connected to my bizhub 200. since there is a list on kmbs that says it will work. I have successfully loaded it and found my printer on the phone. then tried to print something but it said jpeg file could not be printed. I am not a genious. but can usually find my way through. I did download the book that went with it. any suggestions? I also went into my email and tried to print somthing. mabee the problem is in the email portion. when you have to enter your email with password. anyways thanks guys
brent

aleksander
07-01-2012, 12:32 PM
PS Mobile is not supported/compatible for bizhub 350/250/200. You can use PS Mobile for bizhub 423 series, bizhub C360 series.

brent
07-01-2012, 02:35 PM
I will have to scan a sheet I found on the kmbs website. it did say the bizhub 200 250 350 with an internal controller. but it is not a big deal. I have a bizhub 223 in stock I am going to try on monday. thanks
brent

Hansoon
07-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Didn't work for me with the BH-200, 250, 350 machines. Got rid of it.

Hans

Kidaver
07-02-2012, 02:01 PM
I played around with it when a customers new 423 came in just to see how it works....got it synced with my gmail and google docs....I'm sure it is a great lil app if you find use for needing to access your email or google docs from your phone to the machine....

brent
07-02-2012, 11:12 PM
I hooked up my biz 223 today and all was good thus far as far as the phone side. it found the printer and I tried to send a print job. and it said (no airPrint Printers found) even though I can see that my bizhub 223 is installed and you can see it on my phone. what did I do wrong? I really would like to figure this out

thanks for your help

brent

brent
07-03-2012, 04:38 PM
anyone? I have searched the manual. I better look another time.
brent

delboy10
07-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Hello,
I guess you did try to print with in the Pagescope Mobile App. I don't know if you hear about Airprint Activator for Windows? You can try it. I tried and it works pretty good (Windows XP Pro and Panasonic Workio DP3510). One good thing is this will allow you to print using your Iphone with most off the printer with out native airprint. Here is the link:

AirPrint Activator for Windows – iOS5 Supported! | (http://stanley.thepharmacopedia.com/2012/03/25/airprint-activator-for-windows-ios5-supported/)

delboy

brent
07-03-2012, 06:50 PM
there is a lot of good information there. I wonder why some of that stuff is not in the operators manual for pagescope mobile? I am going to have a look a gain. thanks for the link

brent

EarthKmTech
07-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Printing is to be done within the ps mobile app.

It does not allow you to print via the standard print command in other apps, hence why it has its own doc viewer, browser and storage. Everything must be done with in it or opened in it.

Its a bit of a novelty and fail to see the real nead for its existance. I have it on my ipad and use it with a c253 i think ive used it about 3 times. Mainly for training!

What its really doing is using direct print, if the machine selected doesnt support the file type u want to print bad luck. Even if printing websites it just converts them to pdf before sending to copier. Phone/pads limited ram can be an issue on complex sites.

methogod
07-08-2012, 10:24 PM
program works fine from apple phones, but for some reason andriod just wants to see the internal controler as a 172.XX.XX.XX ip that the fiery maps to it.

again i dont care, but you would think they would include this feature in the latest version as a good 30% have fieryies.

any one with a fiery on a C450-C652 get it working? where the ip doesnt show up as 172.XX.XX.XX
thanks,

rreasonover
01-23-2013, 09:21 PM
Hey i have tried the app on C652 and it works Great! Now trying to test the Scan to WEBDAV and it keeps getting a error. Anyone test this or try this option?

Kidaver
01-23-2013, 09:53 PM
I have done the webdav on a bizhub 423....been several months...I know it works...but I remember it was kinda funky on how you did it...kinda reminded me of bluetoothing...

emujo
01-24-2013, 02:03 PM
App gives you the IP address when scanning to WEBDAV...you need to be sure you are choosing the right port (80/8080) and enter any proxy info if required and again, your wireless network MUST be able to access the MFPs..I have tested this app on my Nexus 7 and a few Ipad/minis with 100% success. Nothing older that a Bizhub 501 though. EMujo

Custom Search