PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Bizhub 282

Custom Search

ionicwake
07-02-2012, 07:45 PM
I have a scanning issue.
all other users can scan to there computers(via FTP) except for one machine.
all of the setting look good on the bizhub and the client computer,firewalls are
all disabled, and the ftp utility is running properly.

any ideas?

Darren King
07-02-2012, 08:27 PM
If it is a Win7 computer I feel your pain. I have set up two Win7 machines (in the same office with sharing and permissions the same) for FTP scanning and have one work and one not work. Win7 is a real pain in the butt sometimes.
I know this isn't a solution, but I had to vent. lol
Darren

ionicwake
07-02-2012, 08:48 PM
If it is a Win7 computer I feel your pain. I have set up two Win7 machines (in the same office with sharing and permissions the same) for FTP scanning and have one work and one not work. Win7 is a real pain in the butt sometimes.
Darren

My typical vent method is a 32 ounce framing hammer with a corrugated head applied to the evil Sony Vaio(also known as That wich Has No Drivers) that i keep for just such occasions.

Darren King
07-02-2012, 08:56 PM
I think I like your venting method better. I may start using it. Maybe on a couple of the C250s I have in the field.

TheOwl
07-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Darren

I normally use IIS for FTP on Windows PC's and I ran into a problem that took some playing around with to fix.

The big one in most cases is that even if you allow Port 21 through the Windows 7 firewall, you still need to make sure that you also allow Passive FTP traffic through as this is what the Konica Minolta's use for FTP.

Custom Search