PDA

View Full Version : Ineo +200 Scanning to SMB ok but auto resending file to Unregistered Account

Custom Search

Pinoy_Tech
07-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Good day to all,

I have problem regarding Ineo +200 (or so called bizhub C200) scan to SMB account. I managed to create an account and everything is working fine except for one conflict.

At first, I decided to delete all accounts in order for me to make sure that there will be no more registered account remaining on the machine. In short, I created a new account under a certain user “aalmulhim” and I thought it is working alright because all files can received perfectly on created shared folder, but I noticed that every time I send any scan file to my created destination, the machine is generating another scan file (same doc) going to unknown destination "like ip add 172.23.2.15". This is the problem that I can’t really understand!

I assumed that there is no any other account because it is very clear on the KonicaMinolta registration window that there is only one scanning account registered on it. Every scan file sent to “aalmulhim user” will resend to “172.23.2.15” which will not existing as account destination (I never created either). The file sent to “aalmulhim user” will receive within a matter of seconds while the resend file to 172.23.2.15 will never receive and the Tx report will print sooner saying "the following document has not been transmitted", very annoying and sure the customer will never accept like this :o!

BTW, the network setup is controlled by domain. To be honest, I have done a lot of scanning setup but I never had experienced with the same phenomena before. Can anyone analyze this kind of problem?

Attached link is the Tx Report I printed on same machine >>> http://i49.tinypic.com/kda5up.jpg

Thanks to all,
576P_Tech

Kmdurrin
07-03-2012, 10:07 PM
What is the IP of the computer you're sending to?

Pinoy_Tech
09-26-2012, 08:27 PM
What is the IP of the computer you're sending to?

After about 3months of my query here, I been able to comeback to the same customer and analyzed the problem regarding this re-sending scan issue. I noticed that the IP add is the same pc where I am sending the files but the files are really receiving to the correct destination folder. For about an hour or two, I checked all default settings and other possible wrong settings then I decided to delete & re-setup again the scanning account but the same scenario is happening. Last and final resort, I went to reset program mode via micro switch at the back and reset all possible memories that displayed on the panel. Guess what, problem solve at last !!!

emujo
09-26-2012, 09:44 PM
These MFPs have the ability to capture scanned images and transfer that data to an FTP or shared folder..I have only seen one customer use this and they were fanatics about who scanned what...This has nothing to do with setting up FTP or SMB scanning, and would not be an address listed in the address TAB, but if the mode is turned on, and the data could not make it to the "capture" server, I belive the MFP will send a msg showing a scan failure...Your total reset probably cleared this ADMIN setting. Emujo

Custom Search