PDA

View Full Version : Main board for Copystar CS-255

Custom Search

campy
07-04-2012, 01:00 AM
Anyone have access to this board? I guess Kyocera is having a problem with them and are on backorder with no eta.

cbs
07-09-2012, 01:20 AM
It will be a while. We had one fail a few months back (transistor blows and gives scanning unit error code). Kyocera issued a tech bulletin last year about it but has no program to repair them or warranty them at this point.... yeah!

cbs
07-09-2012, 01:58 AM
It will be a while. We had one fail a few months back (transistor blows and gives scanning unit error code). Kyocera issued a tech bulletin last year about it but has no program to repair them or warranty them at this point.... yeah!

MadCityCopy
07-11-2012, 09:59 PM
I have personally changed over a dozen of those bastards. Copy comes out all black. Replaced board and works perfectly. Kyo never gave us an update.

ES-OGT
07-12-2012, 07:38 PM
I've replaced two in the last two months and had zero problems getting them overnighted. I think I'd call someone at Kyocera and see if you can get one sooner.

campy
07-12-2012, 10:39 PM
I've replaced two in the last two months and had zero problems getting them overnighted. I think I'd call someone at Kyocera and see if you can get one sooner.

They are on backorder until the end of July.

Custom Search