PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub C 252 print quality PS, PCL Drivers

Custom Search

zalim
07-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Hello guys, So i have been having this problem with all Bizhub C 252. When i print big files in PDF format (Engineering stuff like Blue prints and buildings plans) with PCL driver 3.02 the quality isnt very good its not sharp enough but with PS 3.01 the quality is much better and very sharp. Now all bizhub i have dealt with had the same problem, i fixed this problem in this one C 252 running on xp, with PS driver after that customer change the ISDN modem so it all had to be reconfigured, he deleted all the drivers and everything from xp as well to do it all new now even the PS driver isnt helping with quality. Is there any settings i have to do from computer to fix this problem? thanks in advance guys, any help would be appreciated

Shadow
07-10-2012, 04:44 PM
have you set the driver for PDF pass through?
have you tried to print the PDF files as image?
double check all your driver settings and start from scratch again with the driver configurations.
check to make sure that your port settings are RAW and not LPR, it can make a difference in quality.
What PDF program is the client using?
there are issues printing with the latest version of Adobe, try using something like Foxit for your PDF printing.

zalim
07-11-2012, 06:42 PM
thanks alot for the tips buddy ;) really appreciate it !
let me try it out !

konikilla
07-16-2012, 12:33 AM
Hey Zalim,

Before sending the document to print, select printer properties and select the quality tab,
set the colour setting to CAD, set the pattern setting to FINE and set the image compression
setting to BEST QUALITY.

Konikilla.

Custom Search