PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C 352 and Develop ineo 351 DF-608 ADF

Custom Search

zalim
07-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Hello again guys,

So we have been experimenting with Bizhubs C 352s ADF.

So we have this one machine Develop 351 which has normal ADF (Without built-in scanner device), it scans through main glass so what we wanted to do was install DF-608 ADF on it. So we found a Bizhub C 352 which had DF-608 (ADF with built-in scanner) and seperate scan mirror on the left side and took the parts we needed to install it on other machine.

When we opened the back cover of Develop 351 from back side we saw there was no place for us to put the small circuit which is also called "Original glass position control board" we took out from Bizhub C352.

SO what we did was, took out the whole upper body of Develop and installed Bizhubs upper body there.

Now the problem we are facing is that when we turn the machinen on, it gets ready, it scans but the ADF is simply not responding.
The sensor is working fine, when i open ADF to put orignal on the glass the optic response but when i put orignal on ADF it simply is doing nothing.

Normal when i open adfs side cover to remove paper jams, the sensors shows an error on screen, they tell you to close the cover properly but when i open the same cover of ADF on this machine after changing the whole upper body, it does nothing, showing me NO ERROR what so ever, machine is ready but the ADF is not working at all.

Checked all the connections they are fine.

First i thought maybe it requires Firmware update or something.

Maybe someone here has some clues.

Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks in advance guys !

Forgive my english:(

mrwho
07-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Hello again guys,

So we have been experimenting with Bizhubs C 352s ADF.

So we have this one machine Develop 351 which has normal ADF (Without built-in scanner device), it scans through main glass so what we wanted to do was install DF-608 ADF on it. So we found a Bizhub C 352 which had DF-608 (ADF with built-in scanner) and seperate scan mirror on the left side and took the parts we needed to install it on other machine.

That's probably the biggest Frankenstein I've seen so far on a machine. I have my doubts it will ever work - the machine simply doesn't recognize the ADF. You can try to upgrade the firmware, but I doubt it will update the ADF, and even if it does, it will probably kill it for both machines.

I doubt anyone here can help you, since you're probably boldly going where no tech has gone before.

Please, whatever you do, keep us posted - I'm mighty curious now, and I have a very sick sense of humour... :)

zalim
07-11-2012, 09:58 PM
haha we have done much worse thn that, we have a real frankenstein tech in our workshop, you wont imagine the things he has done lol.

He isnt in the country for a about 2 months.

Hope anyone has some sort of solution.

Hansoon
07-12-2012, 05:12 AM

Visiting Transylvania I presume?

Hans

AjitN
07-12-2012, 06:29 AM
haha we have done much worse thn that, we have a real frankenstein tech in our workshop, you wont imagine the things he has done lol.

Hope anyone has some sort of solution.

please check the connection of ADF, I think pin configuration for KM & develop are not same.
Hope this helps.

zalim
07-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Well guys, it worked :D

Something was missing so i opened the baord in the back and saw that Ineos board was much different thn Bizhubs so i took the board out and replaced it and it worked like a charm :D

Now the ADF is respoding and scanning but i believe i have to adjust the scanner assy because when i print from glass directly its making the size of the whole page alot smaller and the assy isnt moving all the way to the left properly.

If you guys have any tips, would be really appreciated and thanks for help :D

EarthKmTech
07-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Are you doing this just for fun or are you planning to sell this contraption?

I doubt it will ever work properly unless you can write your own firmware or somehow modify it.

zalim
07-12-2012, 09:50 PM
no brother we dont really sell machines these are machines we use mostly for experimentation.
Basically we work with ceramic and print them and mostly with ricoh machines, we are soon going to start with KM machines.

Well its printing the only prob is in tech-rep>adf> feed zoom the setting is on -100.00 where its supposed to be beweetn -2 and +2 %.

When i press on +, its not responding at all and when i print something from glass or adf, it prints it a but smaller thn usual.

EarthKmTech
07-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Better start decompiling the firmware from both machines and write a hybrid :cool:

Pretty sure km has security in place to prevent just that

Custom Search