PDA

View Full Version : C550 with DF611

Custom Search

kjc
12-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Has anyone else had problems with the document lift motor,
we have had 4 machines giving us a problem when you place paper in the Df the tray will not lift the lift motor stalls. If you lift it by hand then the motor turns. it seems as if the motor fails under load.

jeffneave
12-21-2007, 03:15 PM
we have had 4 machines giving us a problem when you place paper in the Df the tray will not lift the lift motor stalls. If you lift it by hand then the motor turns. it seems as if the motor fails under load.
Yes we are having the same problems KM do not seem to know this problem exists

Bizhub
12-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Have the same problems with the C352 DF, we just ordered a new motor assy complete with gears.
K-M do know about it but they just don't admit it as usual.
:)

laserman06
12-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Have the same problems with the C352 DF, we just ordered a new motor assy complete with gears.
K-M do know about it but they just don't admit it as usual.
:)

I have found that KM is just like Kyocera. Anytime you call their tech support, no one has had that problem before. They must not know about this site. Let's continue to keep them honest.;)

peter lynn
12-23-2007, 05:34 PM
toomuch wadge of originals causes p.f motor bracket to bend...change assy. much obliged peter

JSC
12-23-2007, 06:30 PM
Had the same problem on a C451, Konica Minolta out of stock, sorry i mean " we don't have a delivery date " I think we might get a few of this range doing this. :(

Kenny
07-02-2009, 11:12 AM
I have found that paper dust/debris can stop the gears from turning which stops the lift up working. Try cleaning these gears, it only needs a small amount in there to stop working.

Kenny

peter lynn
07-02-2009, 11:08 PM
1st try dropping the dfpv tension spring DOWN
fit modified lift plate,with extra pips on to lift the stack higher earlier( can be done wth two small self tapper screws--heads replace the pips)
3rd order new modified motor assy.--takes quite a time to fit!
much obliged peter

harry2007
07-03-2009, 06:48 PM
bizhub c203/253/353, c451/c550/c650 DF611 jam

July 3, 2009

frequent jams on DF611 :
1. multiple feeding : swing up the adf paper feed tray. Under tray you will find a spring that press the separating roller (blue one). Set this spring on the lower position.
2. jams at the last sheets of paper :swing up-at left only upper side of the adf paper feeed tray, swing up -at right elevator tray and remove it. Under elevator tray you will see a large white plastic part .this part lift up the elevator tray.On this part (white) you will see 2 small holes (like screw holes) insert in those holes 2 screws and screw it so remain only 2-4 mm out on white part
http://copierservicereset.com/wp-content/uploads/image/df611.jpg

harry2007
07-03-2009, 07:10 PM
The other reason for multiple jam on DF611 is bad setting of photo interrupter: to solve this -open-remove upper cover of paper df tray -inside you will find 3-4 photo interrupter .These is just inserted in their holes but it's not fixed.When Df work and vibrate -these interrupter move freely in that holes. For best results you can use a quick adhesiv(bond) to fix it in right position.
http://copierservicereset.com/wp-content/uploads/image/photo%20int..jpg

nvram
07-05-2009, 11:30 AM
i have had 25 of these causing problems, changed the motor/ board, still not cured. someone suggested that i changed the dfp roller to p/no 20aj40150. i now have only 2 giving problems now, try the roller.
si

Custom Search