PDA

View Full Version : KonicaMinolta Bizhub C35 KM Logo at reboot from energysaver / paperjam / Error 0094

Custom Search

kuhnmitchi
07-16-2012, 05:20 PM
I´ve a lot ob C35 with following errors.

1. machine did not start after energysaver, just the KM logo is shown
newest firmware is installed

2. paperjam, new cluth and rollers are placed

3. Error 0094 position of gear are correct, done by service information from KM

Ideas or solution already ?

JustManuals
07-16-2012, 06:47 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Ben Around
08-02-2012, 01:08 PM
I had the same logo after waking up problem...I replaced the RAM board (behind the HDD) and the problem was corrected. I swapped the board with a shop machine...The shop machine now has the problem. So I know that fixed it. PACCOM Generic was the brand on the bad RAM board. The one from the shop machine was different, but I don't remember what it was.

I hope this helps.

Now that machine is showing paper jams when there are none. Intermittently, but on a regular basis. If anyone

kuhnmitchi
08-02-2012, 02:37 PM
Change the board is correct.
We took some older once and the machine is running. There are a lot number printed on the board. 9232 is older but ok, 11242 is new an we have problems.

Papierjam is still a problem but we fixed the mylar at papertrays with "Patex". Remove the glue from the metalplate, clean it use Patex let it dry for 15 min. and fix it.

Erroro 0094 there is a production problem of a plastic sensor near to UC Sensor.

Custom Search