PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous bizhub c220 after replacing drum units the life counter is not cleared

Custom Search

rangertech
07-20-2012, 01:40 AM
after replacing drum units the life counter is not cleared, i'm already to replacing drum unit CMYK of bizhub c220 but life counter is not cleared for drum unit black only. the counter life is cleared for drum unit CMYK. i'm already to change the engine fw dipsw key number 3 but the problem still occure.
anyone can help me. . .

JustManuals
07-20-2012, 04:17 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
07-20-2012, 07:18 AM
the usual end user problem with this complaint is when the machine is intact asking for a developing unit and the customer replaces the drum unit without actually reading what the machine is asking for.

please confirm the machine is asking for a DRUM unit and not a DEVELOPING unit and if it IS asking for a drum unit that it is BRAND NEW and hasn't been inserted into a machine in the past or it won't reset the counter.

Custom Search