07-20-2012, 09:22 AM
Hi all l have achallanging problem on biz hub C203 its making noise
when its stablizing and after the stablizing the noise stops
and when you do run papers in the testing mode u hear no noise
when u are printing black only no noise, but when u are printing colour the u
hear the noise almost between the timing and the exit assy
i hve changed the fusing Drive , i have removed the hopper section
i hve checked all the gears, all seem to be rotating fine ,
pliz any one with the solution advice.l hve changed even the timing section , tranfer belt ,

Zeldaman
07-20-2012, 10:42 AM
Hi there!
Take a close look at the toner-recycling-drive. Had a similar noise problem: the noise came from wornout gears of this drive.
If you have to change them: good night, itīs a hell lot of work!
Greetings...:(

bkamoga
07-25-2012, 02:32 PM
hi thanks but where is the tonner recyling drive located in the machine

minimerlin
07-25-2012, 09:40 PM
hi thanks but where is the tonner recyling drive located in the machineYou need a service manual if you do not know where the unit is. Try having a look at the rear of the image units!

EarthKmTech
07-26-2012, 12:12 AM
Sounds like an interesting problem, havent seen this before.

there is something else going on here which is to do with colour developing/drum drive or colour transfer roller extension/retraction.

in black only mode the colour imaging unit drums and developer rollers do not rotate and the colour first transfer rollers are retracted (depending on acs config, im not sure if it even applies in service mode tests)

if its ONLY happening in colour mode I'd be inspecting the colour imaging units, & main drive unit.

You say youve replaced the fusing drive section & transfer belt, so that rules out the first transfer roller retraction mechanism.

Please let us know what the solution was when you find it.

JustManuals
07-26-2012, 04:06 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search