PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic Fp7718 Maintenace Counter Reset?

Custom Search

EXPRESS
12-13-2007, 08:55 PM
I NEED HELP. I AM NOT A TECH. I'VE OWNED THE PANASONIC FP-7718 FOR OVER 10 YEARS. THE COMPANY THAT SOLD ME THE COPIER WON'T SERVICE THE MACHINE ANYMORE. THE MAINTENANCE LIGHT (WRENCH) IS ON AND I CAN'T MAKE COPIES. COPIER WAS OPERATING FINE. CAN SOMEONE WALK ME STEP BY STEP THROUGH RESETING THE MAINTENACE COUNTER?
:)

yakyitz
12-17-2007, 07:42 PM
the whole idea is to keep it running fine depending on the copy count i could tell you what it should get

JustManuals
12-17-2007, 08:14 PM
I NEED HELP. I AM NOT A TECH. I'VE OWNED THE PANASONIC FP-7718 FOR OVER 10 YEARS. THE COMPANY THAT SOLD ME THE COPIER WON'T SERVICE THE MACHINE ANYMORE. THE MAINTENANCE LIGHT (WRENCH) IS ON AND I CAN'T MAKE COPIES. COPIER WAS OPERATING FINE. CAN SOMEONE WALK ME STEP BY STEP THROUGH RESETING THE MAINTENACE COUNTER?
:)
1- Typing in ALL CAPS is considered YELLING, Are you yelling at us to do your bidding? Are we here to be at your beck and call?
2- I don't see a 'please' or a thank you in advance' anywhere in your message. They didn't bring you up with manners?
3- Call a service technician to come in and service your copier, you can yell at him and see how far that gets you.

Paul@justmanuals.com

wagon
12-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Not to mention that ALL CAPS CAN BE HARD TO READ. Maybe another technician / company should be called to service machine.

Custom Search