PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 36 print issue

Custom Search

emujo
07-20-2012, 02:27 PM
New machine for me, so not too familiar with it...I have 3 of these at an account with the same problem..

Tray 2/3 have LT paper loaded, Tray 3 is letterhead and of course should not be avail for general (auto paper) prints..I have ATS off, Tray availablity set to tray 2 only (1 and 3 are off). Continue printing (in admin mode) set to OFF. When tray 2 runs out tray 2 kicks in..If you select tray 2 in driver, tray 3 will still pick up if tray 2 is empty..What am I missing BTW I think it was stupid to call the bypass tray "tray 1"..tons of confusion for the customer..Thanks Emujo

blackcat4866
07-20-2012, 02:39 PM
HP has been calling the bypass tray #1 for years. That should tell you a little about this machine.

How about looking at this from the other end? How is your driver defaulted? Auto? Try selecting a specific tray as your driver default.
Copy features and Print features are set separately. =^..^=

JustManuals
07-20-2012, 05:17 PM
If you send me an email, I'll send you a free copy of the Parts & Service manual.

Paul@justmanuals.com

emujo
07-20-2012, 08:32 PM
If you send me an email, I'll send you a free copy of the Parts & Service manual.

Paul@justmanuals.com

Thanks Paul...but I have full access to KM..I've looked at all the settings for tray selection, and compared to any other KM product, it is set correctly..meaning that if this was a C360 for example, then I would expect tray 3 not to pull unless selected either through the driver or from the control panel...just doesn't want to work the way I'm telling it...you watch, I'll see a firmware update concerning this in a few weeks. Emujo

Custom Search