PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c351 tray 2 and 3 not lifting

Custom Search

mrfuser
07-21-2012, 12:31 AM
Machine not lifting tray 2 and 3. I don't hear motors turn on at all for paper lift. Any ideas?

Thanks
Kelly

JustManuals
07-21-2012, 12:34 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

minimerlin
07-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Machine not lifting tray 2 and 3. I don't hear motors turn on at all for paper lift. Any ideas?

Thanks
KellyIs there any paper behind the trays? Any error codes?

montana
07-22-2012, 12:22 AM

Thanks
Kelly
hi...check is there any obstacles on the sensor behind the paper cassette..:cool:

mrfuser
07-22-2012, 12:26 AM
No obstacles, no error. Only shows jam at exit of Fuser area that won't clear.

mrwho
07-22-2012, 12:55 AM
Failing the basic steps (the ones mentioned above plus checking the motors themselves, as well as the cabling), I'd search for any burnt ICP, starting on the PWB-MC board.

EDIT: Jam at the fuser that won't clear - most probably a failing sensor. Try to replace it or, if it is located inside the fusing unit, try with a known working one. Check the fuser connector, it could be badly inserted.

EarthKmTech
07-22-2012, 01:13 AM
persistant jam at fusing exit is usually the photo sensor at the exit unit in the top of the right hand side door. its totally obvious to see when you open the door. It gets cooked by the fusing unit. Also make sure the actuator moves freely.

its been a common issue since this p.o.s. engine started out life as a cf2001

Custom Search