PDA

View Full Version : Magicolor 2300D - rotate the toner cartridges

Custom Search

reparrent
07-21-2012, 09:03 PM
My Magicolor tells me the Magenta toner is low. In fact the print quality really sucks as the Magenta is not there. Usually when the toner is low, I open the maintenance door and that cartridge is at the opening position, allowing immediate R&R.

However, this time, I open the door and the Blue cartridge is the only one I see. The magenta is one slot to the left, and I need to rotate that toner drum to get to it. Is there a way to rotate it?

Thanks,
Ross

EarthKmTech
07-22-2012, 01:29 AM
there is an unlocking device activated by the front door, though its been so long since I've seen one of these i don't remember where it is.

once its pushed you can spin the carousel.

(make sure the machine is turned off first unless you want to loose some fingers)

you can also get the machine to rotate the carousel in the menu i think under change toner or something like that (door has to be closed)

JustManuals
07-22-2012, 02:41 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

reparrent
07-29-2012, 09:19 PM
I found it on the menu. Thanks! I didn't find the manual over-ride, but I looked more closely at the menu, finding: Menu >,>,> Engine >,> Repleace Toner.

Selecting "M"agenta caused the carousel to spin into position.

Thanks,
Ross

EarthKmTech
07-30-2012, 11:22 AM
atleast one of your printers is working now :cool:

Custom Search