PDA

View Full Version : C200 C-6751 Error

Custom Search

EarthKmTech
07-24-2012, 02:23 PM
very rare machine here, only one in my territory and im not familiar with them.

it was locking up randomly in fax/scan mode so i updated the firmware as recommended by technical bulletin, as it had surpassed job number 32768 (what a stupid fw bug)

now instead of that its getting C-6751 errors every single day.

scanner optics are spotless, i have cleaned them anyway, what a crappy non descriptive & vague error code. CCD clamp gain error with about 8 possibilities as causes.

Only parts in stock are the ADF hinges so im going to try that first (the ADF hinge on the left seems a bit dodgy and the ADF doesnt sit flat on the glass possibly allowing "extraneous light to enter the scanner")

Whats the most common cause ?

docfeeder
12-06-2016, 12:10 PM
very rare machine here, only one in my territory and im not familiar with them.

it was locking up randomly in fax/scan mode so i updated the firmware as recommended by technical bulletin, as it had surpassed job number 32768 (what a stupid fw bug)

now instead of that its getting C-6751 errors every single day.

scanner optics are spotless, i have cleaned them anyway, what a crappy non descriptive & vague error code. CCD clamp gain error with about 8 possibilities as causes.

Only parts in stock are the ADF hinges so im going to try that first (the ADF hinge on the left seems a bit dodgy and the ADF doesnt sit flat on the glass possibly allowing "extraneous light to enter the scanner")

Whats the most common cause ?

We had a problem with C6751 on a C200 yesterday, and despite checking CCD BCRU Board etc it refused to resolve. WE then updated the firmware and it fixed the issue straight away.

allan
12-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Dont think your hinge is the problem. The DF on this machine is terrible.
Had lots of broken hinges before and no codes.

If you have it change it anyway.

Custom Search