PDA

View Full Version : BH C220 copy trouble after new copier instalation

Custom Search

ccspolska
07-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Hi, I've got a problem with making copies on new BH C220. After instalation a new C220 copier strongly as Instalation Manual says, everything is OK like printing in colour, copying in black and white but copying in Full Color Mode always have on copies vertical, thin lines (about 0,25mm) from top to bottom of the page. There are 19 lines with same distance between them. In case of making copie on a glass board the lines are magenta colour but in case of making copies using feeder lines are cyan colour. Can send example page on email. Anybody can help? Regards Kondi

blackcat4866
07-30-2012, 07:48 PM
Ah! The "Lines Of Shame". Those lines mean that you skipped a couple steps during the installation, or did them in the wrong order. Find your installation instructions and starting from the part where it tells you to plug in the machine, re-do the setup. Those lines will go away. I promise. =^..^=

ccspolska
07-30-2012, 07:58 PM
Thanks for your immediately answer. It could happen. I'll try to do it as You said tomorrow and tell You back if it's ok. Regards Kondi

ccspolska
07-31-2012, 08:56 PM
Hi Cat,Today I tried to re-do the setup 3 times and nothing good happens. The same thin lines still stay on color copy. I've got original Instalation Manual and I don't know what to do now. Maybe you know the tip to solve the problem....

blackcat4866
08-01-2012, 12:33 AM
There's a bulletin on this subject, but it says exactly the same thing as the setup instructions. Did you do every step, precisely, to the letter exactly? =^..^=

ccspolska
08-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Can't find this bulletin on european KM online infohub. I'll send you my Installation Manual, check this out plaease...

emujo
08-01-2012, 09:16 PM
You can't skip or do any of the steps out of order...you must do the non image area erase, and cycle power..You have to input the Admin time settings after you do the service mode setting...Emujo

ccspolska
08-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Is that all? Have you got this problem?

Avskrap
08-02-2012, 10:11 AM
Pro-tip: Do a data clear before doing the startup again. I had this exact problem yesterday, on a C280 (same machine). Went to the customer, went into service mode, "System 1", Initialization, performed "Clear all data". Started from the "Manual Toner Add" step, ended on the administrator time setting, hey presto, the lines dissapeared.

copytechman
08-03-2012, 11:12 AM
I had one of these revert to that after a bad power failure (yes it has an ESP device as well) had to run thru the setup procedure too.. Had me scratching my head tho... won't forget that one!

Regards!
A.

ccspolska
08-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Done!

Trouble solution is to re-do setup steps from "Manual Toner Add" to "Date/Time Setting". Do not have to "Clear All Data".
Don't know why it didn't work ealier cause I did it the same way.

Thaks You all

blackcat4866
08-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Congratulations on sticking with it. =^..^=

chax22
03-26-2013, 04:43 PM
Hello guys, I'm having this same issue with a C220, but I can't find the installation instructions anywhere, do you guys know where can I find a downloadable version?

Thanks

Custom Search