PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub-350 B&W with FK-503, rebooting

Custom Search

Hansoon
07-30-2012, 09:06 PM
Bizhub-350 B&W with Faxkit FK-503, rebooting randomly every 10 minutes or so showing KonicaMinolta Logo. Printing is extremely delayed. Replaced today for testing MFBS board including NVRAM. Problem still exists. One of the workstations in the network had a long list of print jobs in the spooler. The first one was a "Google Earth" print out. I remotely recall having read somewhere - but cannot find it anymore - something about Google / Google Earth locking up or messing with print jobs. Will go there tomorrow again with a new FK-503 and PWB-A. Any other ideas please? Hans BTW: sorry for the rotten look of my post but since days I cannot format my posts in this panel anymore. Everything is being put together and looks like a tapeworm...... What a mess.....

Darren King
07-31-2012, 12:41 AM
If you are getting abort code 0x000099A then this the Google info you were asking about. Printing PDFs from Google Chrome™ PDF viewer or printing Google Maps from its print view.Please load special firmware version H3U-80 for bizhub 200/250/350 or version H12-08 for bizhub 222/282/362.Note: The printing port can be changed until firmware is able to be installed: a. Disconnect the machine from network. b. Purge printing jobs from the queue. c. Change the printing port from LPR to RAW. d. Reconnect the printer to the network.Darren

Hansoon
08-13-2012, 10:47 PM
IT guy installed without informing me the "Universal Driver" and customer said that now everything is working well........

As long as they are happy its more or less OK with me but it is unsatisfying frankly speaking.

From another panel: Quote: "I just read it yesterday. Google earth printouts require a FW update. Hafta clear the image data memory and then hit it."

Seems it needs: Firmware 4040-0100-H3U-80-002 Released 4/11/2012

Hans

Custom Search