PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Biz Hub C352

Custom Search

Zookeyman
08-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Working with C352. Paper size auto select works THROUGH the ADF and print services, for ALL sizes of paper. Put the paper on the glass and it ALWAYS calls for 11X17 paper, regardless of actuall size. Where is the setting to change this to Auto select? Looked through the users and service manual, I looked in User and Admin settings.
I can"t do a Factory Default reset as the end user has ALOT of special settings for his Mac computor and company functions.

help?

Darren King
08-02-2012, 09:58 PM
This may help.

10.4.4 Org. Size Detecting Sensor Adj.
Functions • To automatically adjust the original detection distance for the original size sensor.• To display if the original size detection 2 Sensor is mounted.Use • When the sensor is replaced with a new one.• When an optional sensor has been added.• When an erroneous original size detection is made.• When the marketing area setting is changed.AdjustmentInstructionsIf the adjustment has been successfully made, it completes the adjustment procedure.If the adjustment has turned out to be unsuccessful, check the optional original sizesensors for correct installation and change the defective sensor or harness.Setting/Procedure
1. Place a blank sheet of A3 or 11 × 17 paper on the original glass and lower the originalcover.
2. Call the Service Mode to the screen.
3. Touch these keys in this order: [Machine] → [Org. Size Detecting Sensor Adj.].4. Press the Start key.

Darren

copytechman
08-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Yep try that, seen the c250 series pull that stunt on occasion... (same sensor arrangement under the glass)...

It's that or a failed original sensor or even a stuck reset arm on the back of scanner assy (the finger that sticks up or down depending on the model to tell the machine you've "reset" whats on the glass.

Regards!
A.

Zookeyman
08-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the replys.... I'll give it a try...
Thanks again, I'll post our results.....
:cool:

Custom Search