PDA

View Full Version : Fax issues Tx and RX, KonicaMinolta C203

Custom Search

Itsthepaper
08-03-2012, 03:33 AM
Consistent RXand TX errors, and mostly R07 error is what’s killing me. Just put this C203 inthe field 2 weeks ago and fax works only when it wants. Customer has Vonage forphone line and of course the little hp fax that they had never had a problem.So I put a C253 as a loaner in today and I experience the same fax issues. Itried all the SSD bulletins that pertain to VoIP phone systems and nothing isworking, firmware, new phone line you name it.

So my question is: Has anyone experienced problems with Vonage? I have plentyof machines on Voips and not one has given me so many problems.

Thanks inadvance guys,

copytechman
08-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Funny I had an in depth discussion with Konica on this and they basically said fax over VOIP is not officially supported which I read as don't do it, it probably won't work well.... I personally have had limited luck with that type of tech. Very limited.

Regards!
A.

Mr Spock
08-05-2012, 08:23 PM
If you made all the adjustments according to the bulletins the only other option is to have the customer purchase an sip device. This converts analog phone signals to voip signals. And have them use the company that they buy it from support all faxing issues.

Custom Search