PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C650 stuck hour glass on touch screen when powering up.

Custom Search

keystonenew
08-07-2012, 08:50 PM
When replacing a fuser unit, the touchscreen wouldn't come up & is stuck on the hourglass image.Our tech tried to update the firmware with the KM flash card, but it wouldn't work download.Tried power off reset ,but nothing works. He seems to think its a bad MFP board, but the machinewas working perfectly before the fuser roller went bad. Any suggestions a novice can do?Thanks in advance.

mohsen5
08-08-2012, 02:52 PM
When replacing a fuser unit, the touchscreen wouldn't come up & is stuck on the hourglass image.Our tech tried to update the firmware with the KM flash card, but it wouldn't work download.Tried power off reset ,but nothing works. He seems to think its a bad MFP board, but the machinewas working perfectly before the fuser roller went bad. Any suggestions a novice can do?Thanks in advance. i think it easy check the nvram u can chag it or reseting it thenks.

JustManuals
08-08-2012, 06:03 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

http://www.justmanuals.com (http://www.justmanuals.com/)

Paul@justmanuals.com (Paul@justmanuals.com)

keystonenew
08-08-2012, 08:14 PM
i think it easy check the nvram u can chag it or reseting it thenks.Thanks & I was told the ram could be bad. I have a board pert # A00J H020 ( from a C550?). The board in our 650, has # H021. Are they interchangeable? Thanks for the info.

blazebusiness
08-09-2012, 04:46 PM
When replacing a fuser unit, the touchscreen wouldn't come up & is stuck on the hourglass image.Our tech tried to update the firmware with the KM flash card, but it wouldn't work download.Tried power off reset ,but nothing works. He seems to think its a bad MFP board, but the machinewas working perfectly before the fuser roller went bad. Any suggestions a novice can do?Thanks in advance.

Sounds like the mfp board or nvram to me. Hopefully , you have a service agreement and don't have to pay for those boards out of pocket.

rindraintsoa
08-14-2012, 02:15 PM
Hi, Long times ago I was faced in a such case. No need to replace the NVRAM Board, just download a so called jig firmware from the Infohub. It is a special firmware to recover boot problem, it worked fine for me.

AyJayAreDii
08-14-2012, 02:18 PM
Hi, Long times ago I was faced in a such case. No need to replace the NVRAM Board, just download a so called jig firmware from the Infohub. It is a special firmware to recover boot problem, it worked fine for me.jig?Edit; just been on info hub and cant find any software/firmware jig

rindraintsoa
08-14-2012, 04:21 PM
jig?Edit; just been on info hub and cant find any software/firmware jig The ref number of this jig firmware is DLBT0802274EN00 . If you need it just email me at: alisoa2011@yahoo.fr http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/images/smilies/confused.png

Speedy
08-17-2012, 12:13 AM
I had the same problem after changing the fuser on a C550 and both DIMM's on the MFP board were bad. One way to test is to swap them and see if the symptom changes, probably won't power on the touch screen after the swap.

Custom Search