PDA

View Full Version : SMTP Authentification on C350

Custom Search

Methmann
08-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Hi everyone

Do any of you, know if it is possibly to use SMTP Authentification on an old Bizhub C350?
It is possibly on the B/W model, by changing a software switch, but what about the colour machine? The machine is with standard controller, not a fiery.

Thanks in advance :-)

EarthKmTech
08-08-2012, 11:20 PM
I dont beleive it does, though its been a very long time since i've seen one. The fiery MAY allow it, but again, i cant remember.

The c350 is discontinued from support next month in my country, though it'll probably be supported elsewhere for a while yet.

Methmann
08-09-2012, 08:32 AM
I dont beleive it does, though its been a very long time since i've seen one. The fiery MAY allow it, but again, i cant remember.

The c350 is discontinued from support next month in my country, though it'll probably be supported elsewhere for a while yet.

Thank you for your answer.

Yesterday i found a article on Konica Minolta´s Knowledgebase. With the Headline "How to configure to SMTP Authentification", and when i entered the article. The solution was: The machine does not support SMTP Authentification. LOL!
But it turned out, that their SMTP server didnt need Auth. So that was lucky, as most of the servers here in Denmark does need it.

Custom Search