PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta Parts

Custom Search

United We Stand
08-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Hello,I have quite a few parts that are used for the Konica Minolta brand and also some of the Muratec brand I am looking to sell. I don't have an idea of what all models they go on as it is just a mix match of different models, but it is quite extensive. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you a list with current quantities. If you are interested in anything after that point, we can talk pricing. I am looking to try to bulk sale to get rid of as much as possible quickly. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

akbareshghi
08-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Hello,I have quite a few parts that are used for the Konica Minolta brand and also some of the Muratec brand I am looking to sell. I don't have an idea of what all models they go on as it is just a mix match of different models, but it is quite extensive. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you a list with current quantities. If you are interested in anything after that point, we can talk pricing. I am looking to try to bulk sale to get rid of as much as possible quickly. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.i want please send me your list

United We Stand
08-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Is there an email address I can send you the lists? Sending it on here seems to be kind of hard or impossible. Thanks.

akbareshghi
08-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Is there an email address I can send you the lists? Sending it on here seems to be kind of hard or impossible. Thanks.akbareshghi@gmail.com

Custom Search