PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Web Interface times out

Custom Search

Picko63
08-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Good-Day to you all,

Does any one have a solution/work around to the frustation of being bumped out of the admin login when entering machine details through the web interface? This occurs on 220/280/360 as well as 452/552/652 models.

I log in as administrator to set-up authentication and all the users, only to continually get the message " Authentication is invalid or session expired. Please
update connection." It happens when entering address book details as well as many other random settings too numerous to list without boring everyone.

This doesn't occur after I've walked away and had a coffee or taken a phone call. It is constant typing and hitting O.K..

Is there a timeout setting I haven't been able to find? Something in the web browser, perhaps? Frustrating in the extreme, it renders the web interface useless and must be be infuriating for clients who want to use it.

Any assistance and/or sympathy is greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance,

Bruce.

pepper38_cnd
08-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Change your Auto reset time to longer or disable it when using the Web interface for set up.

EarthKmTech
08-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Use FireFox

Darren King
08-09-2012, 06:13 PM
On IE page click on tools, internet options, at browsing history click on settings and check "everytime I visit the webpage". That should do it
Darren

RRodgers
08-10-2012, 06:08 AM
Use FireFoxI avoid IE with Konica's, PERIOD!

EarthKmTech
08-10-2012, 09:17 AM
I avoid IE full stop.

Its a pile of shit and always has been.

I'm sorry i cant make it anymore polite than that, its already the polite version.

Custom Search