PDA

View Full Version : CQ Procedure lighter or darker....with fiery

Custom Search

dpepin
08-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Hi to all!i have an issue with a bizhub pro 5501, i would like to know if there's a procedure to adjust copy quality.i worked for 20 years on canon products and it seems more easy to get the prints lighter or darker in canon.so if you have a shortcut on how to print lighter or darker with the fiery X3. let me know.thanksDenis

Mr Spock
08-10-2012, 12:14 AM
When is has the last calibration been done? Is it lighter or darker then monitor or previous output? Have you tried the gamma corrections from the driver properties?

dpepin
08-10-2012, 01:05 AM
When is has the last calibration been done? Is it lighter or darker then monitor or previous output? Have you tried the gamma corrections from the driver properties?
The last calibration was this morning, the prints are always darker than the monitor, and i don't see any gamma adjust in the driver properties?
the driver is version 1.1a. do you have a more recent driver?

thanks
Denis

Mita-Konica-Tech
08-10-2012, 01:49 AM
I would first calibrate the monitor, before calibrating the Fiery....then as Mr Spock suggests then gamma corrections..

1FRY1
08-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Are the internal test prints ok,

If you want to adjust a the print setup create a profile in the colour setup on Command workstation.

Custom Search