PDA

View Full Version : #10 window envelopes

Custom Search

deere
08-11-2012, 05:12 PM
We have a Minolta 452 and 552. Looking to print #10 window envelopes. I bought heat resistant window envelopes. Put them thru the machine and it sort of seals the envelopes, have to unseal everyone by hand. Any suggestions how to do these envelopes? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

skibum
08-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Check what Konica Minolta recommends and is your humidity high causing the seal to seal? I have a problem with the envelopes sealing and wrinkling on a Konica Minolta Bizhub20. Never a problem with Canon Image Runner equipment.

minimerlin
08-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Check what Konica Minolta recommends and is your humidity high causing the seal to seal? I have a problem with the envelopes sealing and wrinkling on a Konica Minolta Bizhub20. Never a problem with Canon Image Runner equipment.It is recommended that you tuck the flap inside the envelope to reduce the wrinkle.

Tonerbomb
08-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Thier envelops!!!!!!! Definition : a folded up glued together piece of paper that is multiple layers thick... and you added a window to it...evil ....

KenB
08-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Thier envelops!!!!!!! Definition : a folded up glued together piece of paper that is multiple layers thick... and you added a window to it...evil ....

I agree; MFPs and envelopes are natural enemies to begin with, let alone the windowed species.

If you are using windowed envelopes, what are you printing on them? If it's static information. such as your return address, you would be miles ahead to order them pre-printed, and forget about the massive headache of printing on the little troublemakers.

Jazzwcs
08-12-2012, 03:49 AM
Make sure you are setting the tray paper type to envelope on the copier so that the fuser rollers can open up more to avoid sealing and wrinkling of envelopes.

Custom Search