PDA

View Full Version : Forget the password Fiery S300 Konica C500

Custom Search

truongson
08-13-2012, 08:07 AM
Hi all, I forgot the password Administrator account of Fiery S300 using with Konica Pro C500, So i would like to ask how to get the new password or how to change password to log in ? Please help me, Thank you,

Dickie
08-13-2012, 10:44 AM
Providing nobody has changed the default password it is

Fiery.1

F must be capitalized all else lower case

Hope this helps

truongson
08-17-2012, 03:45 AM
Providing nobody has changed the default password it is

Fiery.1

F must be capitalized all else lower case

Hope this helps

Thank you for help, I would like to ask if I take out the Fiery and install direct PC to the Konica C500, can i do that and have to change or config any thing ?

Dickie
08-17-2012, 09:19 AM
In service mode you will have to change the controller setting.

truongson
08-17-2012, 01:56 PM
Do I have to change any value to use ?
In service mode you will have to change the controller setting.

TheOwl
08-19-2012, 11:42 PM
So if you take out the Fiery and replace it with a PC, what are you going to get to spool the print jobs so that the machine understands???

Mr Spock
08-20-2012, 04:05 AM
Depending on Fiery it is either blank, password, or Fiery.1. If these do not work then the only 2 ways I know of to recover it is to reimage fiery or to find and run the password.ps file. If you search the forums you should find at least one or two links to download.

Also to go along with what the OWL said. I do not believe this machine can be used without a fiery connected (for printing and scanning).

truongson
08-20-2012, 04:54 AM
Depending on Fiery it is either blank, password, or Fiery.1. If these do not work then the only 2 ways I know of to recover it is to reimage fiery or to find and run the password.ps file. If you search the forums you should find at least one or two links to download.

Also to go along with what the OWL said. I do not believe this machine can be used without a fiery connected (for printing and scanning).

I tried to search to find the software or the link to download but it seem difficult to find out, If you knew the link Please give me, I think i need recovery the fiery system ? Thank you.

TheOwl
08-20-2012, 08:12 AM
The System Software CD's are usually kept by the company that ran the machine up as users curiosity can get the better of them and they put these CD's into the Fiery (well the Fiery's that have a CD/DVD drive in them) and then wonder why the Fiery no longer responds.

Go back to the place that you get to service your machine and tell them what is wrong and they might give you the CD's or they might not.

Also, the only links to the System Software that I know of require you to be authorised by the manufacturer to view, ie Trained Service Technician.

Custom Search