PDA

View Full Version : Konica 1312

Custom Search

mediazikos`
12-18-2007, 08:29 AM
Hi from North Greece.
One of my client have a 1312 Konica and get the error F-35. The manual says is low temperature error and from 25 mode i can't reset fuser error. I quess is something wrong with lamp or maybe a sensor in fuser. Have anyone of you the same problem and what can i do. The machine is old and i don't wanna change a lot of parts due the cost. What are u suggest? I'm thinking of tell him to buy a new copier cause i thing that this copier won't worth the time to fix it.
Any advice guys?
Thanks

wagon
12-18-2007, 09:26 AM
Should be pretty easy to see if it is the lamp or fuse - just check with your ohm meter. The thermistor should be easy enough to check too but you will need the specifications to do it properly. Anything else I would sell them a new machine.

peter lynn
12-19-2007, 01:00 AM
Hi from North Greece.
One of my client have a 1312 Konica and get the error F-35. The manual says is low temperature error and from 25 mode i can't reset fuser error. I quess is something wrong with lamp or maybe a sensor in fuser. Have anyone of you the same problem and what can i do. The machine is old and i don't wanna change a lot of parts due the cost. What are u suggest? I'm thinking of tell him to buy a new copier cause i thing that this copier won't worth the time to fix it.
Any advice guys?
Thanks
reset only if fixer is a.ok wedont want a fire do we

Custom Search