PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C550 error code C-225B

Custom Search

rindraintsoa
08-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Hi all, i'm facing a big and strange problem. few days ago I got C-225B error code in the morning (starting up the machine), I told the customer to open and close the lower front door (as described in the service manual). The problem disappear after 30 min trying to close and open the door. And every morning it take longer to get ride of the code (Day1: 30 min/ day2: 45 min/day3:1 hour and so on) today after trying to open and close the door no solution after 4 hours. So I went to the customer, checking the K PC drum motor effectively the motor was not turning. swapping the connector to the transfert belt motor connector (just to check if the motor is really dead) surprise the motor is working. checking the connector on the PRCB, it is firmly connected, checking the ICP 19 on PRCB (as described in the troubleshooting guide) the ICP is working correctly. Changing the PRCB, the problem still appearing. Updating the firmware still the same problem. I have changed the motor anyway and didn't put it inside the "hole" the motor is turning correctly; so I put the motor inside the machine the machine worked for a while (I could print the famous demo page correctly and the C-225B code disappeared). So I thinked the problem was solved, but shutting down the machine (to close all frame dismounted previously). And powering it up again, the problem reappears again. trying to check everything again (PRCB/ICP19/swapping motor etc.) no solution. I also have checked the 24V/3.3V on the Motor connector they are ok (I can check the currents arrived to the connector). I think there is "command" not sent to the motor (for example Start/stop command or anything else). Does anybody have any idea about this kind of problem? Thank you in advance and sorry for the long story.

Jazzwcs
08-14-2012, 05:45 PM
When you say starting up, do you mean you turn main and sub switches or is it coming out of power save mode? Are you getting jams at the horizontal transport and/or does the finisher (if one is present) doesn't initialize on startup? If so, then the issue is with DCPS. If not then you are looking something funny going in with the main drive and/or prcb. You will have to replace both main drive and prcb as a set.

Speedy
08-17-2012, 12:09 AM
I had the same problem on a C650 every morning and it was the DC Power supply.

JustManuals
08-17-2012, 02:25 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

rindraintsoa
08-17-2012, 06:37 AM
I had the same problem on a C650 every morning and it was the DC Power supply.
Thank you for your suggestion. I will check it today and will inform you about the issue

rindraintsoa
08-20-2012, 07:50 AM
Changed the DCPU and the problem was solved thanks again

Custom Search