PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c552 message only black and white printing is possible

Custom Search

wesdog
08-14-2012, 10:17 PM
Hi All

I have a konica Minolta bizhub c552 coming up with " only black and white printing is now possible" and "fax cannot be used currently" fax option in service mode is not set.
Any ideas guys?

Shadow
08-15-2012, 12:14 AM
have you checked the firmware level?
confer with KM to see if this is a related issue.
I'll check my info latter and get back to you if I locate anything about the B&W only issue.

Shadow
08-15-2012, 02:00 AM
you will need to check and see if they have user authentication or account tracking enabled.
if these are enabled and you have public user enabled as well there may be some restrictions in place.
find out if any one in the client's office made and administrative changes to the machine through the web interface.
not that they would admit to it though.
if you can access the web interface check the above mentioned settings and then go from there.
it sounds like they have restrictions for the colour printing and use of the fax unit.

blackcat4866
08-15-2012, 02:06 AM
How about the simple things? Is it out of one of the color toners? Is it due for a color imaging unit replacement? Have you changed the fax setting to "Set"? What have you done so far? =^..^=

JustManuals
08-15-2012, 07:11 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

stedros
08-15-2012, 11:49 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

its possible that the black imaging unit is still on and the imaging units for colour have yielded up so i think u need to replace the colour imaging units

Custom Search