PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 601 maintenance question

Custom Search

brent
08-16-2012, 03:28 PM
I have the service book. question is. I am going to replace drum developer and blade today. do I use the book for adjustments. or the original set up instructions. the service book does not make it clear which way a person should go. because even on initial set up of a new bizhub 601 you do not do all the adjustments in the book. any thoughts? thanks guys. and gals

brent

minimerlin
08-16-2012, 08:02 PM
I have the service book. question is. I am going to replace drum developer and blade today. do I use the book for adjustments. or the original set up instructions. the service book does not make it clear which way a person should go. because even on initial set up of a new bizhub 601 you do not do all the adjustments in the book. any thoughts? thanks guys. and gals

brentI normally start with the last adjustment first..the developer mix, as my theory is that without a good tribocharge how can you be sure of proper black patches for the remainder of the set-up! I then do the drum blade setting...twice! Followed by the rest of the adjustments in the order in the book! I then run test print 12 as it gives a good grad test. Remember to clear the relevant counters before any set up is started.

regards

C

fixthecopier
08-16-2012, 09:11 PM
minimerlin covered it well. Also if you are using an aftermarket drum, the grid voltage will be way off. A voltage will be on the end of the drum either embossed in the plastic or on a sticker. You must adjust the machine to match. Not hard at all.

brent
08-16-2012, 09:39 PM
I am using oem everthing. I learned onthis model. (well the 5510) actually. it didn't pay to go non oem.
I will refresh with the book.

thanks

Custom Search