PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizhub 363 DP jams

Custom Search

Kidaver
08-16-2012, 05:35 PM
I'm getting a lot of J66-02 jams on this machine. I followed the bulletin on loosening up the tension spring for the reading motor but that didn't seem to resolve the issue. I can't seem to find anything else on this problem in the solutions so was wondering if anyone else has come across this problem.

PeterG
08-17-2012, 05:38 AM
I would be looking at the one way clutches. The DF doesn't have a broken rear catch does it?

Kidaver
08-17-2012, 02:00 PM
It's a fairly new machine only about 20k on it. Though I was talking to my fellow tech here in the shop about this issue. When I showed up yesterday I grabbed a large stack of paper from tray 1 and tossed it in the ADF and ran the paper passage test twice. It ran like a champ. I asked the ladies if they had one of the packets they scan that it jams on and they kinda blow me off and just say it's regular paper. He's said the same thing also when he has stopped by. This is a fueling company and they get stuff from drivers who've been carrying around paper for days. I'm thinking they are running crumpled dirty paper thru the thing and just don't want to show us. I'm thinking they are wanting to me to try to fix something I can not fix but not wanting to show me what they are running thru it.

Custom Search