PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub 600 strange problem

Custom Search

acsolutions
08-16-2012, 07:05 PM
Hello, I have a BH600 when the customer copies or prints the data light stays on and the LCD says machine says warming up (before says ready to copy). When I delete the job the data light goes off but still says warming up. I got two different error codes while on site c-4704 which is a laser error and c-2804. I did a trouble reset and unset the hard drive after still have the same problem. Thanks

Albonline
08-16-2012, 07:37 PM
try unplugging the hdd both plugs

fixthecopier
08-16-2012, 09:14 PM
pull the drum carriage and make sure the aidc sensor next to the drom is clean. If it is dirty the machine will just sit there and laugh at you.

Kidaver
08-16-2012, 09:38 PM
Yep I'd start with that sensor and clean it and hope it works....if not your next step is to replace that sensor.....AND if that doesn't work....PRCB board...have fun...been there done that...got the toner stained tshirt...

acsolutions
08-20-2012, 04:46 AM
Thanks guy, I'll give that a try as soon as I get the approval to go back. customer is thinking of upgrading the machine after only 265k on the machine, I said what ever! thanks again, I will let you know!

acsolutions
08-20-2012, 07:20 PM
Hey, The cleaning went well and seems to have resolved the machine hanging up and showing warming up. Now I'm getting a background and leading edge has a build up on the very edge the paper seems to be separating from the drum. It looks like it needs a developer change and replaced the drum with a used one but and we did this about 50k copies ago. It seems as though it dumps to much toner so I am ordering a drum and a collection roller. Do I need to replace the developer again? Thanks

SmellsHot
08-21-2012, 12:52 PM
dumping at 50k sounds normal to me on these boxes:mad:
there are dipsw's to change toner concentration, laser intensity......Research the dumping issue on here and you will find a ton of info...best of luck

Custom Search